- Model NO.: 6YL-68
- Application: All
- Press Materials: Tea Seed
- Factory History: Established in 1970s
- Delivery Time: for Sample, We Have Stock Available
- Catalogue: Available
- Trademark: New Elephants
- Origin: P. R. C.
- Type: Spiral Oil Press
- Appearance: Vertical
- Press Series: Second
- Shipment Terms: by Sea
- English Operation Manual Book: Yes
- Video: Yes
- Specification: Meet National Food Standard
- HS Code: 8479200000
Oilseeds and nuts should be properly dried before storage, and cleaned to remove sand, dust, leaves and other contaminants. Fruits should be harvested when fully ripe, cleaned and handled carefully to reduce bruising and splitting. All raw materials should be sorted to remove stones etc. And especially moldy nuts, which can cause aflatoxin poisoning. When storage is necessary, this should be in weatherproof, ventilated rooms which are protected against birds, insects and rodents. Some raw materials (for example groundnuts, sunflower seeds) need dehusking (or decorticating). Small manual machines are available to give higher production rates than manual dehusking
Principle of oil extraction
Expellers are continuous in operation and work by grinding and pressing the raw material as it is carried through a barrel by a helical screw. The pressure inside the barrel, and hence the yield of oil, are adjusted using a 'choke' ring at the outlet
Performance Index (Hot extruding)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. PAYMENT: T/T
2. DELIVERY TIME: Within 7 days after receiving payment
3. WARRANTY PERIOD:
* Free replacement of wearing parts in 6 months from the date of purchasing;
* Free replacement of main body in 12 months from the date of purchasing.
4. AFTER SERVICE:
1) Free replacement of wearing parts in 6 months from date of purchasing
2) We provide spare parts all year around at factory cost.
3) We provide technical solutions for clients at any time.