Vegetable Seeds Oil Expeller (6YL-68)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case/Plywood Box|
- Model NO.: 6YL-68
- Application: Beans
- Appearance: Vertical
- Press Series: Fourth
- Customized: Customized
- Quotation Validation: 60 Days
- Delivery Time: for Sample, We Have Stock Available
- English Operation Manual Book: Yes
- Trademark: NEW ELEPHANTS
- Origin: P. R. C.
- Type: Spiral Oil Press
- Voltage: 380V
- Press Materials: Soybean
- Condition: New
- 2012 Canton Fair Exhibition Booth No.: 8.1j29
- SGS Certificate: Yes
- Former Sales Slents: Europeans/ Africans/Americans/Asians
- Certificate of Origin: Issued by Chamber of Commerce
- Specification: Meet National Food Standard
- HS Code: 84792000
* Capacity: 1.0 Ton per 24Hours
* Power: 3-Phase 5.5KW & 8HP-1440rpm
* Size: 920 *390* 750mm
* Weight: 130kg
HNNE 6YL-68 screw oil expeller is mini-type equipment which is widely used in crushing vegetable oil seeds. This small oil expeller has advantage of simple design, easy to operate and low maintenance.
Features of screw oil expeller 6YL-68
* Cast iron machine base;
* Special gear box structure make the rotating speed averagely;
* Main parts of chamber through the processing of high-temperature tempering and low temperature quenching;
* Cake thickness 0.5-1.2MM can be adjusted once the machine stop running;
* Superior grade oil cake;
* Compact structure, stable function, simple maintenance.
They can be used for various raw materials, such as peanuts, beans, rape seeds, cotton sees, sesame, sunflower seeds, coconuts and grass seeds, etc.
They are most suitable for small and medium sized oil extruding workshops or professional farmers. Aslo, they can be used for prepressing in submerging oil workshops.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. PAYMENT: T/T BANK TO BANK
2. DELIVERY TIME: Within 10-15 working days after receiving payment(Holiday is not included)
3. Loading Port China: Shanghai Port
4. MOQ: 1 SET
5. Quotation Validation: 60 days after the date quoted.
6. Mode of Transportation: Shipping by sea in Container LCL
7. WARRANTY PERIOD:
* Free replacement of wearing parts in 6 months from the date of purchasing;
* Free replacement of main body in 12 months from the date of purchasing.
8. AFTER SERVICE:
1) Free replacement of wearing parts in 6 months from date of purchasing
2) We provide spare parts all year around at factory cost.
3) We provide technical solutions for clients at any time.
|Raw material||Capacity(KG/HOUR)||OUTPUT RATE(%)||Output efficiency|